- Programs & Classes
- Sports and Recreation
- Adult Fitness
- Healthy Living
- Inclusive Programs
- Schedules & Events
- Childcare & Camp
- Contact & Locations
What is YMCA360?
YMCA360 is an on-demand video platform that serves you wherever you are. The virtual healthy living network brings hundreds of group exercise classes, youth sports trainings, well-being classes, cooking classes, daily live fitness classes and so much more 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What types of classes are on YMCA360?
YMCA360 offers a wide selection of fitness and well-being classes, including:
- Boomer Fitness: Boomer Boot Camp, Boomer Strength
- Cardio & Strength: Barre, Body Blitz, Boot Camp, Circuit, Core Conditioning, Cycling, Pilates, Y Box
- Dance & Step: Cardio Dance, Hip Hop, Latin Dance, Step
- Kids Activities: E-Sports, Fun Fit, Kids Yoga
- Silver Fitness: Silver Cardio, Silver Circuit, Silver Combo, Silver Strength, Silver Stretch
- Y Arts: Culinary Arts, Performing Arts, Visual Arts
- Mind & Body: Meditations, Tai Chi & Yoga
- Youth Sports: Basketball, Football, Gymnastics, Power Sports, Soccer
Do You Need to Be a Member to Access YMCA360?
YMCA360 is free to the community through the end of September. Starting October 1st to access YMCA360 you must be a member of the Kosciusko Community YMCA to access YMCA360.
What Does YMCA360 Cost?
YMCA360 is included with any membership to the Kosciusko Community YMCA. There is no additional charge to access YMCA360 content.
Is YMCA360 a Separate Membership?
No. As long as you’re a member of the Kosciusko Community YMC, you can access YMCA360. There is no virtual-only YMCA360 membership option.
Do I Need to Download a Special YMCA360 App?
You can access YMCA360 with any web browser or with IOS, Apple TV, or Roku Apps. Android and Android TV support will be launching soon.
I’m Having Trouble Accessing YMCA360 — What Should I Do?
If you cannot authenticate your account, please check that the email address you entered in YMCA360 is the one associated with your Y membership account. If not, use the email on file or update your email address with the YMCA.
Can I Watch YMCA360 on My TV?
Yes! If you have an Apple TV or Roku device, you can download the YMCA360 App and start watching right away. Android TV support is coming soon. You can also cast content from your phone, iPad, or tablet to your TV.