The following safeguards have been implemented to ensure a safe environment for our staff and members. Additional details are provided at the bottom of this page.
INSTITUTING A HEALTH SCREENING PROCESS
- All members and guests will be required to review the following questions upon arrival. Any member or guest who answers any question “YES” must leave the facility immediately:
- In the past fourteen (14) days, have you been with anyone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus in the last month?
- In the past fourteen (14) days have you been with anyone who, in the past month, has had the symptoms associated with COVID-19 like a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell?
- In the past fourteen (14) days, have you had symptoms associated with COVID-19 like a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell?
- As of right now, do you have any other reason to believe you might be positive for COVID-19?
EMPLOYING ENHANCED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING PROTOCOLS FOR THE WORKPLACE, INCLUDING REGULARLY CLEANING HIGH-TOUCH SURFACES
- Employees are required to wash hands before shifts and wipe down work areas before and after shifts.
- Members will be given disposable disinfectant wipes to clean equipment before and after the use of equipment.
- There will be regular misting of select facility areas with EPA registered broad-spectrum disinfectant in locker rooms, family changing rooms, bathrooms, and touchpoints every 90 minutes.
- Locker rooms will be open from 5:00 – 9:30 AM, Monday – Friday, and Saturdays 7:00 – 11:30 AM. During the times the locker rooms are closed please use the family changing rooms.
- Locker rooms, family changing rooms, bathrooms, and touchpoints will be alternatively closed every 90 minutes for deep cleaning.
- Every third locker will be closed to help encourage social distancing.
- Signage is provided throughout the building regarding handwashing and social distancing.
- Extra cleaning measures will be implemented in each department based on specific needs for that department.
ENHANCING THE ABILITY OF EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, AND CLIENTS TO WASH HANDS OR TAKE OTHER PERSONAL HYGIENE MEASURES SUCH AS THE USE OF HAND SANITIZER
- Everyone is encouraged to wash hands frequently and not touch their face.
- Additional hand sanitizer and disinfectant stations will be provided throughout the building.
COMPLYING WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS ESTABLISHED BY THE CDC
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout the building and at all workstations.
- Face coverings will be provided for all staff to wear while in the building and will be temporarily mandatory. The requirement to wear face coverings will not apply to lifeguards, who cannot perform their essential job responsibilities wearing face coverings.
- We have installed plexiglass shields for staff who have close contact with members at the Welcome Center and Fitness Center.