- Healthy Living
- Sports and Recreation
- Youth Sports
- Adult Sports
- Recreational Sports
- Gymnastics Lessons
- Programs & Classes
- Contact & Locations
September 9 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on October 14, 2019 at 11:30 am
One event on November 11, 2019 at 11:30 am
One event on December 9, 2019 at 11:30 am
One event on February 10, 2020 at 11:30 am
One event on March 9, 2020 at 11:30 am
One event on April 13, 2020 at 11:30 am
One event on May 11, 2020 at 11:30 am
- This event has passed.
WHERE HEARTS AND MINDS MEET TO ENCOURAGE STRONGER SURVIVORS
This time of learning and support is free to cancer survivors their spouses, family and caregivers at any stage of their journey. Topic oriented sessions will be combined with a light catered lunch in a Lunch N’ Learn format. Childcare will be available for YMCA members. No registration is needed, just show up. See the schedule below.
- September 9 | Drumming
- October 14th | Learning about Lymphoma
- November 11th | Grief and Bereavement
- December 9th | Annual Livestrong Survivors Dinner
- January 13th | Nutrition for Cancer Survivors
- February 10th | Laughter Yoga
- March 9th | Gratitude Journaling
- April 13th | Gut Health, the new Brain?
- May 11th | National Melanoma Month
TIME AND PLACE?
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Meetings are held at the Parkview Warsaw UMCA in the Parkview Center For Healthy Living.