A safe, nurturing environment for children to learn, grow and develop social skills so that when children aren’t in the care of their parents, they’re still with people committed to their development and well-being.
- Children’s temperatures will be checked upon entering Childwatch. Any child with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to attend.
- Time in child care is limited to 90 minutes.
- Children 6 months and older will now be allowed in child watch with a max group size of 20 (max of 5 non-walkers and 2 infants who can’t crawl)
Child Watch 6 weeks to 6 years The Y offers babysitting services for Y Members at the Parkview Warsaw YMCA while they work out in our facility for up to two hours. In Child Watch, each day holds a special activity time focused on crafts, story time, music with scarves and dance, singing, hopscotch activities, or the parachute. Child Watch is free for those with a Family, One Parent Family, or Senior Family Membership or if the child has a Youth membership.
Child Watch Hours
- Monday – Saturday | 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday – Friday | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Multi-Generational Room 5 to 14 years Every day after school, during the weekend, and throughout the summer, the Multi-Generational Room provides a safe, nurturing place to play board games, play games safely on the iPad, make crafts, and more. Here, young people learn the core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. In the Multi-Generational Room, children can play foosball, play the Nintendo Wii and go to the gym. Children must be at least 5 years of age and be Y Members. All children under 12 must be signed in by an adult over the age of 18 and must remain in the Multi-Generational Room until the parent signs them out. A parent must be in the building for children under 12.
Multi-Generational Room Hours (Multi-Generational Room age children should be dropped off at the Childwatch Room)
- Monday – Thursday | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturday | 8:30 am – 12:00 pm