- Programs & Classes
- Sports and Recreation
- Inclusive Programs
- Homeschool Happenings
- Schedules & Events
- Childcare & Camp
- Contact & Locations
Valued YMCA Members and Guests,
Thank you for your commitment and involvement in the Kosciusko Community YMCA and your commitment to a healthy community. The Y is closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Indiana Department of Health and is in contact with the local Kosciusko County Health Department related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As with any newly emerging infectious disease, knowledge evolves and recommendations change rapidly. The health and safety of families has always been one of the highest priorities at the YMCA. In addition to following all public health guidelines, we are implementing extra measures to keep our facilities clean and our community safe, including:
- Additional sanitation stations, and increased access to wipes and sanitizer for all YMCA members and guests
- Additional rounds of cleaning and disinfection for:
- Common and public areas such as locker rooms, work stations, fitness areas, child care rooms, restrooms, program rooms, etc.
- Frequently touched objects like door handles
- Fitness Equipment
Should this continue to escalate in our community, the Y will take the necessary precautions to ensure that our staff and community are safe. Currently, we are encouraging all members, guests and our staff to follow these best practices to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick. Inform your doctor of symptoms and travel history
- Cover your cough, or sneeze into a tissue; then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use the disinfectant available on the fitness floor to wipe down machines and equipment before and after each use.
Chief Executive Office
For more information, visit:
Frequently Asked Question
- Kid’s Club before and after school programs
- School based programs will follow the guidance of the Warsaw school district and/or school. However, should any additional action be needed we will alert participants via email.
- Early Learning Programs
- Our Early Learning programs will follow the guidance of the local school district.