- Programs & Classes
- Sports and Recreation
- Inclusive Programs
- Schedules & Events
- Childcare & Camp
- Contact & Locations
It’s not too late to join the Century Ride Challenge!
Participants will be challenged to complete 100 miles of cycling, two yoga/stretching classes a month and two strength conditioning classes per month. Everyone who participants will receive a free YMCA water bottle and those that complete the challenge will receive a free t-shirt.
Anyone who is registered for the Century Ride Challenge can also participate in our Spin, Strength, and Stretch class. This class counts towards the cycling, strength and your stretch requirements in the Century Ride Challenge
Spin, Strength, and Stretch Class Schedule
- January 27th, 1:15 PM (Rooms 3 and 4)
- February 10th, 1:15 PM (Rooms 3 and 4)
- February 24th, 1:15 PM (Rooms 3 and 4)
- March 10th, 1:15 PM (Rooms 3 and 4)
- March 24th, 1:15 PM (Rooms 3 and 4)