The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That's why we're here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to lead healthier lives.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Kosciusko Community YMCA Membership Rates
Includes both the Warsaw and North Webster Branches
|Membership Types||Monthly||Joiner's Fee|
Husband and wife or two adults and dependent children under 19 or full-time college students through age 25 living in the same household.
One Parent Family Household
One adult and dependent children under 19 or full-time college students through age 25 living in the same household.
Two Adult Household
Husband and wife or two adults living in the same household.
Senior Family Household
Husband and wife or two adults living in the same household; both must be 60 or older; membership may include dependent children under 19 or full-time college students through age 25 living in the same household.
Individuals ages 26-59.
Individuals age 60 or older.
Individuals ages 19-25.
Children age 18 and under.
Extra Membership Info
- Coaching Brochure
An Engagement Coach is a benefit of membership to help you get connected!
- Special Admission Days and Guest Policies
Days that are available for free admission or admission with a donation.
- Información de Membresía en Español
Información en Español
The Parkview Warsaw YMCA goes above and beyond to accomplish their mission. As a husband and father of three young boys it can be difficult to find time and motivation to stay healthy, but through the child watch program I am able to workout knowing my children are being supervised.
» Tim Jones | Read More