The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That's why we're here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to lead healthier lives.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Kosciusko Community YMCA Membership Rates
Includes both the Warsaw and North Webster Branches
|Membership Types||Monthly||Joiner's Fee|
Husband and wife or two adults and dependent children under 19 or full-time college students through age 25 living in the same household.
One Parent Family Household
One adult and dependent children under 19 or full-time college students through age 25 living in the same household.
Two Adult Household
Husband and wife or two adults living in the same household.
Senior Family Household
Husband and wife or two adults living in the same household; both must be 60 or older; membership may include dependent children under 19 or full-time college students through age 25 living in the same household.
Individuals ages 26-59.
Individuals age 60 or older.
Individuals ages 19-25.
Children age 18 and under.
They have gained life long friendships through Y gymnastics. With that they have also gained life long lessons- it's always better to work together, and without hard work you will not accomplish the goals you set out to achieve.
» The Peppers | Read More